Sunday, October 12, 2008

What drives a man?

Today I had another date with the Lawyer. He text me yesterday, and make plans to see Body of Lies with Leonardo di Caprio. I haven't talked to him since our last date, a week ago when we had sex at his place and Polish guy over hears everything through the phone. So we're watching a movie and he starts getting touchy feely, holding my hand, kissing me on my head and lips, small signs of affection. He's looking cute in his sandals, cargo shorts and northface jacket. Today mother nature droped by and gave me her monthly present, so I knew I things weren't going to go far with this date. We grab a pizza to eat and hang out at his place. I'm sure he's thinking he's going to get some tonight. We're hanging out and he starts to kiss my neck, says we should hang out in his room because it's cooler. We're laying there on his bed and he starts to make out with me, touching my breast and thighs, slowly pressing his body towards mine. He's a great kisser. I knew what he wanted. We have this raw chemistry between us. Either that or I'm just really horny. We're making out kissing and he starts to do pet me in the "area". I didn't want to just come out and say "oh no can't do that, i'm on my red day". How gross is that?! So I keep telling him that I'm too sick from this cold and tired from my weekend. He's very persistent, to the point where he tells me "you don't have to do much, just lay there". How romantic! I keep telling him no, but can't help but kiss him back. He tries to stop himself, but then picks right back up where he left off. Constantly trying to get in my pants, grabbing my ass, telling me he likes my lace undies. Then he leads my hand to his privates. That's when I knew, he wasn't going to stop and the only thing that could stop the situation from happening is me leaving. So I tell him that I have to go, and he's begging me to stay. Talk about booty call. Oh whatever, I'm not that into him relationship wise so I don't take offense. I wish I didn't have my period, that way I could have gotten some and that would have post poned me thinking about the French guy all week.

No comments: