Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Good Bye French Guy




Okay it's been a day and still no response or any effort to contact me. I've been misserable all day. Whinning and complaining about how he's not getting back to me. I've even texted him "dissapeared?" and still nothing. What ever, call me neurotic but I couldn't take the hard blow to my ego. If I don't hear from him all week, then forget it. I'm going to miss being cuddled. I don't understand why I'm so worked up about this. I've known him for a week. A week ago, I couldn't have cared less if I ever even met him. I'm so quick to attach myself to someone. So I went online and started the entire process all over again. I'm trying to fill up my social callendar. I emailed this guy who lives in Astoria and he wants to meet up. I believe I'm going to call him Director. French guy should have been called "Mr. Big" referencing sex in the city's Mr. Big. Completely unattainable! I think I was in love with him cuddling, being able to talk about finance, his penthouse, arrogance, drive, and height. Aside from that, I really don't think It would have gone far. I'm secretly hoping he calls me, but then moving on to see what else is out there. I'm making plans with the Director as I write this blog, going to happy hour with some friends on thursday, then meeting up with the guy I met at the club. On friday, I'm going out with coworkers one of which is guess bar tending at a local pub in Midtown followed by a all girl slumber party at my Co-workers apartment in Hoboken. On saturday, I'm hanging out with some other friends and going to some horse race preppy tail gait "The Hunt" in NJ. Then I'm going to study for my securities license on Sunday. I think I should do a search on Finance guys, that way we'll always have something in common. You see when I go out with the Lawyer, we really don't have much to talk about except our social life. Can't really get into an intellectual conversation about what's going on with the markets, what type of investments are good for the momment, etc... I'm really frustrated, and pissed he didn't call. Now it's time to move on.

No comments: