Sunday, October 5, 2008

Good Bye Polish Guy

Okay so a lot has happened since the last blog. I went on a date with a lawyer...totally hot body, definite potential. He graduated from a top ivy and went to a top law school, he's around my age and he's tall. I know I made a note to self not to sleep with a guy on the second date, but I just couldn't help myself. So I go up to this guys appartment and we have drinks, watch a little tv and start making out. In the mean time my iphone is in my purse. I go to grab my tiny purse and didn't realize that my phone called Polish guy. He listens in on my conversation/makeout session with the lawyer for 40 minutes. We start fooling around and one thing leads to another and we start having sex at his apartment. He has a really nice body, chisseled, tanned and toned. We wake up every three hours to do it again. It was good but not as good as polish guy. Little did I know Polish guy is listening in on the whole thing. I'm walking the walk of shame the following morning, and get a text from Polish guy saying that he knows I was out the night before and it sounded like I was having a great time. He then proceeds to text me how I wasn't being honest and that I got caught. I'm completely in panick. I start thinking about the rules, what are the rules to online dating? I automatically assume that if you're on the site, you more than likely dating other people. We never had the "i'm exclusive" talk with Polish guy, so I don't understand why he's so upset. Maybe talking to him every day wasn't a good idea, led him to believe that we were serious. I'm so confused, I don't know what to do. I don't think he's ever going to call me. I'm going to miss our conversations. We talk for at least 30 minutes to an hour every day. I might be going crazy. I've never been single before I might be going a little over the top with the whole online dating thing. I'm dating all these guys, but feel only a few have real potential of being a boyfriend. So I'm seeing where this goes. I'm sad that Polish guy isn't going to be around.

2 comments:

Cloth Diaper Mama said...

You know, it isn't likely that you went out with someone else so much as the fact that Polish guy listened to you guys getting hot and heavy...that was probably pretty hard for him b/c now he is thinking to himself, "What's this guy like? Is he better than me? Would she rather be with him?" etc, etc. Guys have the same types of thoughts us women do, they just never admit to it! I would just chalk it up to a lesson learned. If Polish guy is worth it to you, tak to him. Tell him that usless he wants to make a commitment that you will be dating other guys. Otherwise, as I said, lesson learned...I bet you will be checking your phone a lot more from now on, huh? Just enjoy your life, have fun and be naughty! Love your blog, by the way!

Roxy said...

you're right...he only wanted to become serious when I blew him off. I'm thinking it's a little too late. Besides, I'm out there having a great time. What do you think about the French guy who just wants to cuddle? Is that weird for a guy?