Monday, September 22, 2008

Update


Polish guy calls me last night...finally thank god! We talk about nonsense, just glad were talking. He's asking me why I'm dating him. He says "I don't own my own place, I barely make a decent salary, and I'm pretty average" got me thinking, why am I dating this guy? He's a sweet guy, great sex, and maybe I just like having someone there...a safetynet sortaspeak. So guy number 5: lets call him Law. Law isn't from the city, originally from the midwest. made plans to see each other later tonight...hoping he's hot. We're meeting up somewhere in SOHO. He's 5'10'', light brown hair, a man of the law, and 30+. I also got an email last night from guy number 5: he wants to meet up for pinkberry...aww how sweet. Why can't I just meet the man of my dreams, tall 6'0''+, very well groomed, great taste in clothing, cultured, melow, ambitious, loyal, and sweet? I'm not asking for much, where is he?

No comments: