Sunday, September 21, 2008

Finding Mr. Right

I recently broke up with my bf of 7 years...to think...all that time wasted. Going through some emotional times. Lost 25 lbs in 3 wks, and am now dating. I'm going to talk about trying to find Mr. Right or dating Mr. Good Enough for Right Now guy. I recently joined a dating website and am going to express my real thoughts through this blog...no holding back. For the sake of being anonymous, ill call first guy Hampton. Hampton's pictures look okay, a little blurry but okay. Nice chiseled body, great tan and of course he's wearing a hat and sun glasses. Go out to meet him at mexican restaurant in nyc. Instead of meeting a hot guy, I get an old guy, all wrinkled and to top it off he's a lot shorter than expected. First thoughts? "oh great, he's old". He goes on and on about his business and all i'm thinking about is how i'm going to ditch this guy. Okay, so I was deceived. Second guy: Polish dude. Polish dude shows up and he gets a 7 out of 10. Fairly decent, 6'3'', nice eyes. We hit it off talking on the phone day in day out for two and a half weeks. We meet, kissed and say good bye. Second date with Polish dude we have sex...best sex of my life. I never knew it could be that good. But now all he does is text me. He can't pick up the phone and just call. I mean what the heck? He's making up excuses but keeping me hanging by a thread. I can't believe this guy. "Oh I work a lot" ... yeah right. Note to self...don't have sex on the second date...damit! Third guy: Web guy, pretty nice guy, older but nice. We'll keep him around for now. Four guy: Mr. Finance...great first date...give him a 6 out of 10. Wondering where that's going to go. And now fifth guy: don't know what to call him yet. We'll see him tomorrow after work. Till then XOXO

No comments: